Cerner Consult is an international education consulting firm with our headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria. We process and give professional support to those looking to live, study and work in Canada.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admission Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Admission Officer must Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Analyze the applications of prospective students based on standard admission policies.
- Interview students to understand their objectives and background.
- Provide clarifications to student’s queries in a professional manner.
- Follow-up with students for any enquiries through direct meetings, live chat, phone calls and emails.
- Advise students about the programs offered, admission procedure, eligibility and costs involved.
- Provide assistance with recruitment activities, student interviews, admission publications, and information sessions.
- Provide assistance to the students to complete the enrolment forms.
- Review all the students’ applications and refer the students to financial services personnel if required.
- Inform students about the courses offered and the tuition fees.
- Arrange orientation programs, educational workshops and graduate programs for students.
- Provide support to prepare admission related presentations and to host student receptions.
- Develop innovative communication strategies, recruitment strategies and enrolment plans in coordination with senior management to attract and enrol more students.
- Participate in all recruitment events, open houses, school fairs, information sessions, exhibitions, school visits and off-campus events.
- Maintain a database of student information, telephone logs and student feedbacks in order to generate student reports for management whenever required.
- Provide support to the Senior Admission Counsellor when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND
- Experience: 1 – 2 years.
- N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.