InFlight Base Supervisor is currently needed in canada.. see below for full details.
Company : Sunwing Airlines Inc.
Sunwing Travel Group is the largest vertically integrated travel company in North America! Our Purpose: passionate people making vacation dreams come true.
We’re looking for an InFlight Base Supervisor to join the Toronto InFlight team. You will be responsible for the daily management of the Toronto Cabin Crew. Your role will be to support and coach the team in their position and address all performance related issues.
Be epic! Our Values are entrepreneurial, passionate, innovative and customer-centric. Named one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing companies for 14 years in a row, we are looking for an epic InFlight Base Supervisor to join our team.
You are a team leader who thrives on coaching individuals in order for them to reach their full potential. As a coach you monitor performance and address any issues with the members of your team. You ensure that the crew is notified of all information required in order to perform their job. After reviewing all flight reports, you liaise with various other departments as required.
With a passion for leading your team, you work to develop positive relationships with your group and other departments. You are proactive, compassionate, detail oriented and thrive in a fast-paced changing environment that demands flexibility.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the daily monitoring of Cabin Crew
- Evaluate performance and maintain all Personnel Files
- Conduct Briefing, Ramp, Baggage and InFlight checks
- Review all Flight Reports and provide feedback to various departments at Head Office
- Daily administrative duties
- Support and assist with all AOSH and SMS issues as required
- Ensure that all Transport Canada regulations and Company policies are being adhered to by all Cabin Crew
- Must be able to work shift work
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum three (3) years InFlight experience preferred which includes onboard management
- Previous supervisory experience a definite asset
- Must possess and demonstrate strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and a self-starter approach to duties
- Must be proficient in computers (i.e. Microsoft Word / Excel / Microsoft Outlook)
- Must have the utmost integrity, discretion, confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Proven organizational, multitasking and time management skills
- A professional attitude and manner that reflects the high standards of the Department that you represent
What You’ll Be A Part Of:
- Fresh Café with delicious snacks and meals at a subsidized rate!
- Great travel perks!
- Roof top terrace in the summer
- Free Parking
- Grow your career with challenging and rewarding work that makes a difference
- Opportunity to give back through our social responsibility initiatives
- Work with a fun, passionate, travel loving team!
- See for yourself! @sunwinglife
We have grown from the smallest tour operator in Canada to the largest vertically integrated travel company in North America.
So what does that mean? For Sunwing, it means all our products and services are offered in one vacation and all brands fall under the same parent company. We are comprised of leading leisure tour operators, travel retail, destination management, and hotel management.
We are: Sunwing Vacations and Signature Vacations; Sunwing Airlines, SunwingJets, a luxury private jet charter service, Vacation Express, a growing tour operator in the United States, SellOffVacations.com and Luxe Destination Weddings, our travel retail businesses, NexusTours, our destination management company offering ground transportation, popular tours and excursions, and Blue Diamond Resorts, the fastest growing hotel chain in the Caribbean. Blue Diamond operates popular resort brands including Planet Hollywood Hotels & Resorts, Royalton Luxury Resorts, Memories Resorts & Spa, Starfish Hotels & Resorts and Mystique Resorts across the Caribbean and Mexico.
We are also heavily involved in our communities! In 2015, we established the charitable initiative, Sunwing Foundation, to support the development of youth in the communities we operate in.
We are passionate people making vacation dreams come true!
We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing diversity is important to us. We encourage applications from all humans and will provide, upon request, reasonable accommodations in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Job Link expired…