Ambrose Ali University (AAU), Ekpoma, Edo State, is now selling application forms for admission into its Short e-Learning Certificate Courses.
The Directorate of Quality Assurance and Linkages, Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, Edo State Nigeria, hereby announces the commencement of short e-learning certificate courses to enhance capacity building in various fields of interest during this pandemic and the post pandemic period of COVID-19.
The details of the programme are as follows:
- Mode of Programme: Online
- Duration: 30 access days
List of AAU Short e-Learning Certificate Courses.
(i) IT/Software Courses
(ii) Professional Courses
(iii) Soft Skill courses
i. IT/Software Courses
1. Complete Guide to Microsoft Word2013 (Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced)
2. Complete Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2013
3. Beginning Guide to Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
4. Advanced Guide to Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
5. MySQL PHP Database Essentials (add a Database to your site)
6. Create a Website from Scratch using HTML CSS step by step
7. Learn Object Oriented Programming PHP fundamentals bootcamp
8. Build a website HTML5 CSS3 Beginner Course
10. The Ultimate Python Bootcamp
11. Successful Website Creation- everything you need to know
12. Course: Querying Microsoft® SQL Server® 2014
13. Complete Guide to Microsoft Excel 2013 (Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced)
ii. Professional Courses
1. Project Management Professional (PMP)
2. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
3. COBIT 5
4. Business Analysis (CBAP)
iii. Soft Skills Courses
1. Administrative Office Procedures
2. Basic Book keeping
3. Budgets And Financial Reports
4. Business Ethics
5. Communication Strategies
6. Conflict Resolution
7. Developing New Managers
9. Event Planning
10. Human Resource Management
11. Internet Marketing Fundamentals
12. Marketing Basics
13. Media And Public Relations
14. Networking Within the Company
15. Networking Outside the company
16. Office Politics For Managers
17. Performance Management
18. Presentation Skills
19. Project Management
20. Proposal Writing
21. Public Speaking
22. Risk Assessment and Management
23. Social Intelligence
24. Stress Management
25. Team Building For Managers
26. Time Management
27. Virtual Team Building And Management
28. Women in Leadership
29. Work-Life Balance
AAU Short e-Learning Certificate Courses Eligibility.
- Staff of Tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics, Institutes, Colleges of Education, Training colleges etc)
- Health Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists, Medical Laboratory Scientist, Paramedics, Health care givers in general)
- Skilled Professionals in general
- Consultants in various fields
- Business Managers, Heads of Agencies, Firms and Establishments/Organizations
- Administrative and Clerical Staff of Local, State and Federal Government Establishments
- Secretariat Staff of various Establishments
- General Contractors, Sole Proprietors, Entrepreneurs
- School Certificate Holders
- Students of various Institutions of Learning (Universities, Polytechnics, Institutes, Colleges of Education, Training colleges etc)
- Prospective Students
- The unemployed in general.
NB: Those eligible and interested may wish to enrol for one or more courses of interest and take them online concurrently.
How to Apply for AAU Short e-Learning Certificate Courses.
Five Thousand Naira (N5000:00) only (or its dollar equivalent) per course.
The sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5000:00) only per course should be credited to Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Edo State, Nigeria using the following account details:
- Account Name: AAU Research and Publications
- Account Number: 1010875697
- Bank: Zenith
For Paying a dollar equivalent of cumulative sum, kindly use the following bank details:
- Account name: AAU Dom Account
- Account Number: 5070199753
- Bank: Zenith
After successful payment, kindly send details of payment (Name, Date of Payment and amount paid) with the desired course(s) of interest and phone number via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation of payment and enrollment for the course(s).
Login details for the commencement of the course will be sent to applicants email and phone number after payment confirmation and course enrollment which will be within one week of payment.
Online Program: On receipt of login details, kindly visit the Ambrose Alli University website www.aauekpoma.edu.ng and locate the Directorate of Quality Assurance and Linkage with the acronym “QAL E-Learning” on the school’s website, select the course of interest and login to start.
Contact :For further enquires, kindly contact the Directorate of Quality Assurance and Linkages using any of the following means:
SMS : (+234 ) 0808 033 4886
Issuance of Certificate: After a successful completion of the of the short e-learning course(s), a certificate of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, will be issued accordingly.