This one is surely for you, dont miss this offer… See below for full details.
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
This position is an entry-level production position that has responsibility for collecting semen from the boars and bagging and preparing the semen to be shipped to the appropriate location.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Feeding, watering and treatment of the animals according to company SOP’s.
- Collecting semen from boars.
- Bagging of semen using the mini VSP or MAPS machine.
- Pack, prepare, and label semen to be shipped.
- Prepare PCR Pulimonary Chain Reaction samples for bleeding.
- Assist with the bleeding and diagnostics process.
- Recordkeeping to check the collection list to boars.
- Cleaning of the lab and office areas.
- Perform site sanitation, including powerwashing.
- Perform preventative barn maintenance according to maintenance schedule.
- Ensure timely euthanasia.
- Maintain safety standards at all times.
- Observe and maintain bio-security protocols.
Job Link expired…