Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Locations: Lagos, West and South Region
Purpose of the Job
- To maximize revenue and subscriber acquisition (gross and net additions) opportunities in assigned territory through channel effectiveness (wholesale & retail), adequate recharge availability and implementation of planned sales & distribution and marketing strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure appropriate and effective outlet branding is carried out in line with the “look of success” within the territory.
- Identify visibility opportunities for Airtel brand within the territory.
- To ensure ITP increases and gives impetus to iCMS and iRMS
- Effective management of POS stock in warehouse to avoid damage, wastage and obsolete materials.
- Train Market Developers on POS deployment in line with “look of success”.
- Ensure full-fledged achievement of Gross Adds targets by driving market initiatives in assigned area.
- Effective management of direct activation teams and monitoring of CP bus activation activities.
- KYC Optimization at Trade level by ensuring adequate and functional deployment of KYC kits
- Other initiatives to increase GAD including new site launch
- Ensure activation of Quality GADs in assigned area.
- Develop and implement activities that will increase SONA in assigned area.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors in Social Sciences, Marketing, Business Management, Engineering or Computer Science
- Master’s in business administration or management will be an advantage
- Project management qualification will be an advantage
- 3+ years of commercial/ business management experience
- Team leadership experience
- 1 -2 years of relevant experience in Airtel products
- Computer literacy
- Sales knowledge
- Product/ Service development
- Product/ Service management
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online