The Westminster School in UAE is currently looking for an assistant principal. If you will love to work in Dubai, see below for full details.
With students from over 72 nationalities, The Westminster School is proud of its international character, and the culturally rich environment we offer our students. Students have the opportunity to study and work together with others from different cultures and backgrounds; as a result the school provides widely diversified academic and extra-curricular activities suitable to the school community members, in the process enhancing their knowledge of the world.
GEMS employs an in-house team of over 14,000 multi-skilled education professionals and staff from around the world who are supported by an advisory board of eminent educationalists. Dedicated, qualified and experienced professionals are selected for their expertise and their ability to create motivational atmospheres for students.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding and exceptional Assistant Principal – Secondary (Girls) The successful candidate will play a major role on the Executive Leadership Team supporting the Principal/CEO in leading the whole school strategically, operationally and financially.
The Assistant Principal – Secondary (Girls) provides day to day leadership and management to ensure effective delivery of quality education. Responsibilities will include operational leadership, academic performance management, pastoral care, involvement in staff recruitment, inductions and training.
It is hoped that the successful applicant will take up this new post in October 2018, or sooner if possible.
To be considered for this role, candidates must:
- Be an effective and dynamic leader (Assistant Principal, Head or exceptional Deputy) with a proven track record in school improvement; moreover, possessing real gravitas and presence within a school community.
- Be rigorous in promoting excellence and developing commitment to high standards of care and opportunities for all.
- Be able to demonstrate successful experience of leading and managing staff, promoting and developing approaches to learning.
- Be able to demonstrate a comprehensive and confident knowledge of delivery at Secondary level (A Level experience is highly preferred).
- Be able to demonstrate genuine passion towards the wider co-curricular life of a school.
Applicants will be fully qualified teachers with significant leadership experience, preferably within a UK curriculum environment.
The successful candidate will have clear communication skills both verbal & written and exceptional organisational skills. Refined interpersonal skills and experience of leading a large and high performing team are also vital.
If you meet these criteria, are enthusiastic about teaching and learning and have the drive and passion to get the most from our students then we would welcome your application.
Please ensure you have uploaded an up-to-date CV, formal letter of application and recent photograph.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Link expired…