Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
Job Title: Bike Rider
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Receive orders from Admin and dispatch orders to Customers.
- Maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address and notification of Item Delivery.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Must have an internet – Android or IOS – enabled phone
- Riders must be familiar with Lagos Route
- Sign for the package on at collection point and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Bike Riders must Maintain daily and accurate collection, remittances and reconciliation of cash from retail outlets to the supervisor
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, Sales Application etc)
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- 1 year proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate read and write
- Must reside in Lagos Mainland (Ikeja, Ikorodu, Surulere or Yaba).
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- Ability to meet set target.
- N40,000 monthly.
- Health Insurance
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Bike Rider” as the subject of the mail.