Can you work as Bus Cleaner in United Kingdom? If yes, see below for full details and apply for the job today.
We are looking for flexible and motivated Cleaners to join our team in Norwich!
As a cleaner you will ensure and continually improve the cleanliness and appearance of our office building and fleet of vehicles.
You will be working at least 39 hours per week and be based out of our Norwich depot. We have both day and late shifts available.
The hourly rate is £8.72 per hour and you will have access to our great list of benefits!
Your main duties will include the following:
- Assisting with the internal and external cleaning of buses and depot premises with the use of specialist equipment and chemicals to meet the required standards and targets
- Assist with fuelling, oiling, watering, shunting and parking of vehicles
- Able to work effectively when unsupervised after initial training
- To adhere to the Health and Safety at work policy, ensuring protective clothing is used properly at all times and appropriate practices and procedures are always followed
What can we offer you?
- up to 5 weeks holiday (plus Public Holidays)
- company pension
- free bus travel for you and your family
- £6 all-day train travel on GWR, SWR and other First train companies
- High Street discounts
We will also provide you with boots, overalls and specialist equipment so no need to worry about being safe/protected or having the right kit for the job!
What do we do?
One of the UK’s largest bus operators, our team of 17,000 Journey Makers helps 1.6 million customers every single day to get to where they want to go.
Engineering is an integral part of our business focusing on efficiency, excellence, safety and reliability. We’re constantly looking for ways to improve our processes, techniques and ways of engineering our very diverse fleet.
Working for First UK Bus you’ll find your role varied, rewarding and satisfying. You’ll work alongside our great team of technicians, mechanics, electricians and cleaners who all pull together to do a brilliant job! No two days are ever the same!
Interested? Apply Today!
Please note that due to the popularity of this role we may need to close the advert early if we receive a high number of applications.