Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
Job Title: Business Strategic Support Manager
Job Status: Full time
- Business Strategic Support Manager oversee and co-ordinate strategic business initiatives from development to flawless execution hold team members accountable on Action Items and Time frames.
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation, its review, design, and improvements to organizational structure and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
Strategy & Business Improvement Support:
- Contribute to strategic planning and development as a member of the executive team, specifically advising the CEO as to effects of policies, innovation and strategies on the organization
- Provide professional support in strategic tasks and in the day-to-day activities of the business. Prepare and follow-up with meetings, and take responsibility for the preparation of presentations at management level
- Track all business objectives across the group and ensure all business head meets their KPI as highlighted in the Business Canvass
- Carry out analysis, evaluation and preparation of decision-making recommendations as well as strategic and operational tasks within the company’s outlined strategy
- Conduct market, customer and competition analyses and evaluate results and KPIs in respect to the CEO’s requirements and needs
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Enhance the CEO and the company’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Represent the CEO by email and phone with internal and external stakeholders including investors, clients, prospects and C-level executives and other partners.
- Plan leadership team off-site, team-building events, including agenda, content, speakers, logistics and budget.
- Basic understanding of branding and general marketing around a mission-driven company.
- Adaptable enough to take on additional responsibilities as business needs grow.
- Act as a key partner on special projects as needed.
- In everything, represent the company team with confidentiality, professionalism, kindness, and efficiency.
- Responsible for productive interaction with staff, partners and customers, schedule management, communication liaison, information preparation, company records management, data analysis, customer and partner meetings and representing Executive Leadership to others
- Work closely with the CEO and Executive Team on company objectives and time frames.
- Organize multifaceted Team from a macro and micro level in ushering projects forward.
- Act as the point of contact between internal and external clients
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Organizing the CEO’s business meetings, network, speaking engagements and content management
- Handles a wide range of executive support-related tasks involving the clerical, administrative function, research and travel management roles
- Handles confidential information and communications.
- Assist the CEO with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Conserves the CEO’s time and promote the corporate image by representing the CEO internally and externally; acting as liaison between the CEO, key executives, and the employees.
- Support the CEO in his external commitments related to the business and process his activities and / or memberships with other organizations.
- Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling flights; booking other transportation where needed; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Ensure the responsibilities of the CEO are well executed in line with the expectations of the company’s directors according to lawful and ethical standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication or a related Commercial field is required.
- Previous project management, chief of staff and Strategic operational experience (5+ years)
- MBA is a must
- Must be analytical with excellent research skills
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capacity to be aware of, control, and express your emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
- Organized and detail-oriented – you must love creating order out of chaos.
- Experience organizing team events and projects
- Intellectual curiosity paired with a high growth-mindset.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.