No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Maintains aspirational hospitality and fresh counter standards throughout the trading day for customers and colleagues. Maintaining a safe and legal working environment for customers and colleagues.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Specify the output required from the job. Identify not more than 5 Key Accountabilities & their performance indicators. NB-Focus on outcomes not tasks.
Maintains aspirational Hospitality and Fresh Counter standards throughout the trading day for customers and colleagues
- Uses the Ready to Trade Checklist and product specification checklist to maintain opening Standards.
- Ensures products are displayed according to visua display standards for opening and maintained at all time.
- Implements principles of ‘Clean As You Go’ for kit, counters and seating areas.
- Logs equipment failures in line with the checklist provided.
- Prepares the product for the customer focusing on presentation, quality and efficiency as per the SOP.
- Maintains a high level of personal and food hygiene at all times.
Aware of sales targets and uses this information to drive additional sales
- Uses their knowledge to share and support customers with their purchase, including location of products, newness, nutritional content, size, how it differs from the competition and price range, etc.
- Seeks opportunity to promote deals and offers, up sell and offer perfect partner products
- Drives Units Per Transactions by ensuring correct products are in the right place and replenished
- Helps the customers to shop via the different option e.g. Cake orders, Take away service, Menu orders, Call and Collect (During Ramadan Only).
- Provides targeted product tasting to educate customers on new products, increase product awareness and increase sales where applicable.
- Understands what the point of difference is between M&S products and the equivalent products with other retailers.
- Uses selling skills and in depth knowledge of products to personally drive sales.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Job Link expired…