Hilcrest Ventures was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria in August 2003. Hilcrest Ventures is an IT services company, we handle print and copy services for individuals and businesses.
We commenced business in Lagos in April 2013, dealing in the sales of computers, printers, their supplies and accessories. We also sale stationery and run a cyber cafe where we retail computer services like printing, photocopying, laminating, spiral binding, typing, scanning etc.
Job Title: Cafe Attendant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Cafe Attendant must Carry out customer jobs that involve typesetting, graphics design, printing, photocopying, scanning of documents At Hilcrest Ventures
- Design jobs for banners and SAV printing.
- Design flyers, brochures etc.
- Developing presentations etc.
- Working with spreadsheets.
- The required qualification is Degree in any science-based course with above-listed skills, preference will be given to those who read computer-related courses.
- Minimum qualification is OND.
- Entry-level with no experience are qualified provided they have relevant skills and educational requirements. Experienced applicants also qualified to apply.
Good skills in working with the following applications
- Microsoft Offices packages: WORD, EXCEL and POWERPOINT
N30,000 monthly and above, negotiable.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.