Can you work as a Caregiver in United States? If yes, see below for full details and apply for the job offer today.
The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for filmmaking.
You will receive a $300 SIGN-ON BONUS when you work 300 hours with us.
Base rate for caregivers working with COVID patients will be $20 an hour and there is unlimited overtime at $30 an hour for COVID client shifts. All Personal Protective Equipment is provided.
Caregiver for Woburn with car
Always Here Home Care is putting together a COVID team of caregivers to provide non-medical home care services to seniors, with a focus on companionship, personal care, homemaking, and transportation services, to enable our clients to continue living comfortably at home through this pandemic. All caregivers working with COVID-19 clients are provided with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
As a caregiver, your personality and skills will bring a better quality of life to seniors and adults with disabilities. Your duties on a typical day may include the following:
- Promoting client independence and wellness
- Accompanying to a museum or community event
- Shopping with or for a client
- Cooking nutritious meals
- Providing personal care (bathing, toileting, medication reminders)
- Providing transportation to appointments
- Calling the office team to report an emergency or important change in a client’s condition
Always Here Offers:
- Pay is Negotiable
- Flexible schedule: full or part time, based on your availability
- ALL SHIFTS available: morning, afternoon, night, overnight; 4 ,6, 8 , & 12 hours shifts
- Holiday pay: time and a half
- Training and on-going support
- A team that is available 24/7: caregivers are never alone!
- Employee referral bonus program
- Benefits: health, dental, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Open minded for new ideas and suggestions
- Compassion & dedication to providing excellent care
- Direct care experience
- Cell phone with internet access
- MA Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- A reliable car with current Insurance and MA Registration.
Great extras that are preferred but NOT required:
- Strong organizational & communication skills
- A CNA, HHA or CPR and/or First Aid Certification
**** All your information will be kept confidential according to EEOC guidelines ****