If you don’t mind working as a cleaner in Canada… Then check below for full details
Job title :CLEANER
Community :WILLIAMS LAKE
Facility :CARIBOO MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Cariboo Memorial Hospital in Williams Lake is looking for a Casual Cleaner to join their team! If you have Grade 10, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience….Apply today!In accordance with established vision and values of the organization, this position performs housekeeping duties throughout the facility including:
- Maintaining clean and sanitary conditions in areas such as patient rooms, washrooms, corridors, hallways, and common areas;
- Cleans areas including floors, stairways, walls, windows and ceilings by sweeping, vacuuming, dust mopping, spot washing and wet washing;
- Cleans and disinfects washrooms;
- Strips and makes beds;
- Picks up soiled laundry and linens;
- Cleans Nursing area and isolation rooms including washing of furniture;
- Cleans upholstered furniture and carpets by vacuuming, shampooing, and brushing.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To learn more about Housekeeping at Interior Health, Click Here
Hours of work: 05:00 to 13:00, 10:00 to 18:00, 06:30 to 14:30, 17:00 to 23:00, 22:30 to 06:30, 18:00 to 02:00, Rotating days/evenings/nights
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 – 37.5 hours per week.
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Grade 10,
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work
- Ability to operate related equipment.
Job Link expired…