Colgate-Palmolive HR Graduate/Trainee For Young South Africans… Established in 1806 as a small soap and candle business in New York City, Colgate-Palmolive is now a truly global company with products sold in over 200 countries under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Soupline, Haci Sakir, Suavitel, PCA SKIN, EltaMD, Filorga and Hello as well as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Hill’s Ideal Balance.
Colgate-Palmolive has an HR Graduate/Trainee role to develop young, motivated and high performing graduates to infuse their talent into the organization. The Graduate Trainee will be given structured learning and workplace experience.
The primary role of the position is to develop young, motivated and high performing graduates to infuse their talent into the organization. The Graduate Trainee will be given structured learning and workplace experience. Colgate Palmolive East West Africa, the leading Oral Care Brand, offers you the opportunity of a lifetime to uncover 43 African markets and their opportunities. It provides you with on the job training and exposure to markets in East, West and South Central Africa, whilst gaining the best experience and learning opportunities.
We offer competitive market related remuneration
Duration: 18 months
Level of education required
- B.Com Honours/HR/ Industrial Psychology Degree (Honours) or equivalent qualification.
- Required to attend all training classes and meetings which give basic information about different functions of the company.
- Will be required to work under the supervision of senior employees.
- Will be required to do research work for the company and to document the trends.
- Will be required to make presentations on the basis of which he or she may be evaluated.
- Will be required to take various tests in order to determine his/her competence for working.
- Will be required to keep records for the company and will be required to come up with new insights for the improvement in the basic conditions of the different functions within the company.
For More Information: