Can you work as a Content Creator in Canada? If yes, see below for full details and apply for the job today.
Dare to grow. Evident, one of the fastest growing companies in dentistry, is looking for a Digital Marketing Lead & Content Creator to join a team that’s helping digitize an industry.
Evident’s cloud-base dental platform connects patients, dentists, dental laboratories and suppliers while providing critical digital services which enable our customers and partners to grow their businesses exponentially. We offer solutions which optimize dental lab operations, the communication between labs, dentists and suppliers, and empower dentists to leverage teledentistry to engage patients in a safe manner.
Today, Evident’s solutions are orchestrating over 300,000+ online dental orders and transactions daily.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Lead will play an essential role in achieving our aggressive growth targets. The ideal candidate will lead the strategy, planning and implementation of targeted and highly engaging content across different mediums such as e-mails, newsletters, webinars, and videos to drive acquisition, retention and revenue in the most efficient and targeted way. After campaigns are launched, the ideal candidate will track daily performance metrics, analyze, and fine tune accordingly.
- Own the full lifecycle of a campaign from content strategy, development, execution, and reporting on ROI
- Produce high-quality original content such as articles, case studies, videos, podcasts, and industry-leading research reports for our website, e-mail marketing, newsletters, external publications, and social media channels
- Conduct A/B tests across channels to continuously optimize campaign and channel performance
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand generation campaigns on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience – strong track record in development of creative assets across many mediums including, written, imagery, and video
- BA/BS or equivalent degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Proven track record backed-up by a professional portfolio
- Experience managing triggered/automated email campaigns with rigorous A/B/multi-variate testing
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Flexible working hours
- Dental care
- Life insurance