Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
Description / Skills
- Corporate Sales Manager must be able to Motivate and guide sales teams to improve performance and achieve set goals.
- Candidate must have ability to collaborate with the marketing, advertising, and production heads to develop and implement plans effective for enhancing sales and overall company performance.
- Ability to Conduct surveys and research to gather information regarding market trends, potential leads, and sales opportunities.
- Must be able to compile, analyse and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance.
- Must ensure provision of proper after sales support and services to clients Prepare and present to management periodic budgets/sales forecast.
- Develop and implement programs effective for enhancing sales performance.
- The corporate sales manager discusses with customers to find out what exactly their needs are and assist them in selecting appropriate product/service that suits the desired specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree / HND in a Business-related field or related.
- 5-7 years of experience from ISP (Internet Service Provider) telecoms industry as a Corporate Sales Manager.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Methods of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as subject of the mail.