Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
We are looking for MBA/Master graduates aiming to become successful Relationship Managers to cover the countries South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Tanzania, Botswana and Zambia.
Relationship Managers offer comprehensive advice, investment products and wealth management solutions to high-net-worth (5 mio +) and ultra-high-net-worth individuals (50 mio +). Our clients include entrepreneurs, top executives and wealthy families who have complex wealth management and financing needs. As an advisor in Private Banking, you will work closely with the Investment Banking and Asset Management divisions to provide clients with a broad range of products and solutions.
The Full-time Associate program allows you to:
– Join a structured 3-year program designed to develop highly talented individuals into successful Relationship Managers
– Become certified as a Relationship Manager in the first 6 months and build up your own client book
– Start with an intensive one-week global Bootcamp at our headquarters in Zurich
– Participate in a fast track curriculum consisting of Private Banking modules and business development training
– Integrate the fundamentals of our business model that allows us to provide the most comprehensive advisory services to our (ultra) high-net-worth clients
– Network with senior management and former Associates from different markets all over the world
– Receive advice from senior managers who will provide guidance and track your development along clearly defined milestones
– MBA/ Master candidates at a leading school
– A consistent track record in relationship management, new business development, client acquisition and revenue generation with at least 3 years of business experience
– Experience in or a strong affinity to the financial services industry with at least 2 years work experience
– Entrepreneurial spirit, endurance and a sales/service driven attitude
– Experience in establishing and developing a sustainable client network in the target market with at least 2 years work experience
– Proven network of HNWI/UHNWI in South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Tanzania, Botswana or Zambia with at least 2 years work experience
– Team orientation, high degree of flexibility and motivation
– Good analytical and interpersonal skills
– Fluency in English as well as in the native language spoken by the clients to be covered for the relevant market
For More Information: