Are you a planner and you are looking for job, right now is the time to get employed. Get the full details below.
Our Client, a leading charter and ACMI operator with several AOC’s in Europe and a growing 737 fleet and A320, is looking for a Crew Planner to join their team in Malta.
Key responsibilities required:
- Optimisation of the daily routine in flight operations;
- Internal and external accurate coordination of daily use of the flying personnel;
- Creating crew rotations based on the approved flight plan and rule;
- Human Resources Calculation based on the approved flight plan and rule;
- Creating annual leave plans;
- Planning and controlling the operational plans;
- Organisation of logistics for crew transportion and accommodation;
- Monitoring of flight rest time and attendance;
- Flight licenses supervision and controling;
- Creating monthly flights operational statistics.
- Training to become a crew planner/controller or traffic assistant or comparable two-year flight operations with an airline;
- Knowledge of rules on flight duty and rest periods, EASA FTL skills;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Computer skills (MS Office).
Our Client offers a portfolio of personalised aviation services and attentive customer care.
- Competitive salary
- On the job training
- Professional development
- Great team!
Malta is a small archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, south of Sicily. It’s an independent member state of the European Union and also home to a little less than half a million people. It is an English speaking location and salaries are paid in Euros.
Malta is very popular for relocation boasting as it does low domestic tax rates, Schengen Area membership, a vibrant and active social scene, a rich history, and known for a high average number of days of sunshine per year in Europe.
Job Link expired…