Swift Consulting – We are experts in our fields of work, we use the most modern systems and up-to date knowledge to provide support in all fields particularly in Human Resources, Accounting and Finance, Facility Management, Health Maintenance, Education and Business Management. Our team consists of experts in different professions with a wealth of experience in different sectors both within and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Crop Farm Supervisor
- We are recruiting to fill the role of a Crop Farm Supervisor to be stationed at the farm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs and coordinates worker activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, payroll, and recordkeeping.
- Contracts with farmers or independent owners for raising of crops or for management of crop production.
- Coordinates growing activities with those of engineering, equipment maintenance, packing houses, and other related departments.
- Confers with purchasers and arranges for sale of crops.
- Records information, such as production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares financial and operational reports.
- Determines procedural changes in drying, grading, storage, and shipment for greater efficiency and accuracy.
- Analyzes soil to determine type and quantity of fertilizer required for maximum production.
- Inspects equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Ability to solve problem and make decisions
- Must possess social skills and abilities
- Ability to Multitask and work under pressure
- Must possess relevant knowledge of farm practices
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letters and CVs with the “Job title” as subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org