S-TEE Cambridge College This is the Cambridge Arm of the Mainstream school (S-TEE Schools). Our students are tutored on the British Curriculum and Nigerian Curriulum in preparation for their Cambridge Examinations. We are located in Ago Palace Way, Okota, Lagos State. We work with highly trained educators, who most times are british council certified.
The British Council certification and experience in tutoring Cambridge students is always a plus for any candidate looking for teaching job employment with our institution.
Ability to work under pressure and submit records as at when due is also a very high requirement to joining the Academics Department of school.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Diction Educator
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The subject teacher (Diction) will work with all members of staff, especially the Langauge Department/teachers to create educating, engaging and exciting learning experiences for the students, to help improve their speaking and writing skills.
- To achieve this, the subject teacher will:
- Prepare and deliver phonics lessons with corresponding writing lessons to students, within the scope of the curriculum.
- Diction Educator must Prepare course materials such as syllabi, lesson plans/notes, assignments/projects, study materials etc.
- Recommend textbooks, software, equipment or learning materials to complement lessons.
- Provide one to one instruction for individuals or small groups of students, who need remedial classes for speaking and writing.
- Organize an engaging and exciting teaching environment to enhance productivity.
- Initiate, facilitate and moderate educating, engaging and exciting classroom discussions/activities.
- Teach and evaluate students in speaking and writing.
- Maintain records of students attendance, assessment result, progress etc and provide feedback to the Language Department/teachers and the school management in written progress reports in person or via email.
- Provide feedback to students, using positive reinforcement techniques to motivate and encourage them.
- Relevant Teaching Experience as a phonics instructor
- Must be conversant with the British curriculum.
- Candidates should possess BA / BEd qualification
- 10 – 13 years experience.
- Must have a good command of the English Language, must be eloquent and presentable.
- Must be able to use the computer.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.