Can you work in United States as a Dishwasher? If yes, see below for full details and apply.
The Dishwasher is responsible for maintaining kitchen work areas, equipment and utensils. NWTHS may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ, depending on business necessities and client requirements. Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
Northwest is a 495 bed system serving the city of Amarillo and the surrounding region. We offer the ideal combination of traditional values and the most advanced technologies in healthcare, plus the conveniences of big city living in a friendly, smaller-town atmosphere. From the beauty of Palo Duro Canyon and great recreational facilities, to our quality educational system, Amarillo is a great place to live and work.
A hospital is only as good as its caregivers. That’s why we’re looking for allied health professionals who are dedicated and passionate about their work. We’re looking for employees who can add to our culture of exemplary patient care and personal excellence. We’re looking for exceptional professionals who share our vision and values.
Northwest Texas Healthcare System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Northwest Texas Healthcare System, a subsidiary of UHS, is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND LICENSES/REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED
- High School diploma or GED
PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to read and write English.
- Ability to communicate with staff, physicians, support agencies, vendors, and others.
- Ability to remain calm under stress.
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without corrective lenses.
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.