Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Our client in the Oil & Gas sector is recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Document Controller
Location: Lagos , Nigeria
Industry: Oil and Gas
- Manage all technical documents for assigned projects regarding quality, revision status, timely receipt and distribution.
- Utilization of database on document control system allowing for tracking of documents, checking of approval loops, revision identification etc.
- Support the Contracts Team to receive, check and validate the drawings, input the drawings & Quality documents into the Database System, verify the metadata of each file and ensure timely distribution of the documents.
- Ensure that circulation durations for distribution list and cycle are tracked and any deviations (delays) are reported, as these may impact the project delivery schedule.
- At certain phases of a project, technical documents (i.e. civil, structural, electrical etc.) must be issued. The Document Controller is responsible for collecting the data, verifying the current revision status of the documents and distributing them. (i.e. preliminary, approval, construction, erection and as built documentation etc.)
- Print and file hard copies of the documents and maintenance of updates to the document files.
- Receive and answer emails, input information into the system, create transmittals to recipients, track documentation, and ensure nothing is delayed that would affect the timing of the project.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- Well organized and systematic
- Good communication skill.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Good team work skills and strong communication skills.
- Proficient in computer applications including MS Word Excel & Outlook.
- Previous experience with document control software (DMS) is required. – Ability to work cross functionally internally externally and internationally
- HMO, Pension, Leave allowance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online