Everty owns and develops prime real estate around the world. Our portfolio of Class-A commercial, residential, hotel and mixed-use properties spans the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia. We are committed to human-centered developments where companies, people and communities can thrive. And we are building long-term value with our global portfolio by carefully selecting sites and properties in prime locations.
Job Title: Electrical Technician
About the Role
- Are you looking for the best place to elevate your career?
- Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time-frame?
- As an Electrical Technician, you will be responsible for skilled level electrical work in the installation, maintenance, testing, and repair of electrical systems and equipment at EvertyONE Tower.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all building and critical systems
- Inspect, maintain, repair, and overhaul electromechanical equipment, using a variety of electrical test equipment, meters, powered and non-powered tools and equipment.
- Perform high voltage switching and operate emergency generators in support of operations.
- Lead a work party in performing maintenance or repair work.
- Maintain tools, order, and track inventory for repairs. Maintain logs, document equipment repairs, adhere to daily work plan, track time, and communicate daily with the Head of Engineering.
- Test circuits and replace or install new power, lights, electronic and control circuits
- Perform a wide variety of functions such as installation, maintenance, and repair of equipment for generating, distributing, and utilizing electrical power.
- Responsible for building lockout/tagout procedures as mandated by statutory safety regulations and Everty policy.
- Electrical Technician must comply with Everty policy for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials. Maintains a clean and safe workspace.
- Perform all work in compliance with applicable codes, standards, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Meet Everty’s attendance requirements
- Meet proper staff uniform appearance and grooming standards.
- Perform other duties as may be requested by management from time to time.
What You’ll Need
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and other related qualifications in disciplines related to the advertised position.
- City and Guild Technical Certificate.
- 2 years experience in related roles.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suits (word, excel, PowerPoint etc.) for reporting and presentation.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online