Are you an engineer? Can you work in Malaysia? If yes, see below for full details and apply today.
02) Conduct R&D study for value added, regulatory compliance, quality improvement, or cost reduction of existing products.
03) Carry out hands on research on process enhancement, new material development, or new technology for quality improvement or cost down initiative.
04) Offer technical support on production process, raw material analysis, quality troubleshooting, engineering design, and customer inquiries.
05) Provide engineering solutions for improvement in process efficiency, process automation, and line design.
06) Work closely with other internal functions such as Marketing and Production to provide product expertise and render technical support on product development to achieve business goals.
07) Develop close working relationships with external parties such as research collaboration partners, raw material suppliers, and testing laboratories.
08) Communicate effectively and regularly to reporting superiors on project progress, results and analysis in terms of complete study reports, presentations, and meetings.
09) Ensure all lab equipment is well maintained, utilized in proper manner and calibrated periodically.
10) Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
11) The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/ instruction.
01) Bachelor’s Degree with relevant Engineering background (Material Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc.) or equivalent from reputable universities.
02) Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
03) Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
04) Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
Why Join Us?
Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice of 10,000 employees from diverse background. We provide career growth opportunities to our people and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision and mission.
At Top Glove, we are on the lookout for young talents and experience professionals with quality mindset. As the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer, we are continuously expanding rapidly, and invite qualified individuals to join and grow with us.