Can you work as an Equipment Engineer in Malaysia? If yes, see below for full details of the employment and apply.
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Operations – Global Operations is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfilment to all our customers from end to end. We pride ourselves on being totally Customer Centric in our unrelenting focus on Improving Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers. Our employees are dedicated to the Global Operations Enterprise Excellence journey. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients’ lives.
1. Develop a comprehensive Preventive Maintenance program for Manufacturing and Plant equipment.
2. Review manufacturing and plant equipment condition and recommended corrective actions.
3. Support the installation and commissioning of new equipment.
4. Provide relevant training to maintenance technicians on equipment handling and trouble shooting.
5. Support maintenance technicians in equipment trouble shooting to restore equipment to good running condition.
6. Undertake effective OSH measures to ensure compliance, within the workplace, with the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 and other legislative requirements.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Knowledge on pneumatic, hydraulic and automation is essential.
Exposure to manufacturing environment is an added advantage.
Note: As with all positions, due to the dynamic nature of Teleflex Medical business, key responsibilities may evolve and change over time.
Teleflex is an equal opportunities employer