White Soul Motors Limited incorporated in 1996 is a leading importer, distributor and marketer of various brands of brand new and very clean foreign used vehicles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Facility Officer reports to the Facility Manager and is responsible for the maintenance and safety of company’s facilities.
- He/She would assist to deliver a wide range of support and administrative functions.
Key Functions of the Role
- Conduct weekly checks of the facility including the equipment i.e A/C, generator, etc
- Recommended trusted and qualified technicians for repairs where necessary.
- Ensure that weekly checks are carried out weekly to establish and salvage situations that could lead to total damage.
- Report all mismanagements leading to damages and cost
- Provide support on major projects relating to premises renovations.
- Coordinate repairs and facility maintenance activities.
- Assists with facilities, premises and office management of the facilities department.
- Provides administrative support to enable the facilities department function effectively and efficiently.
- Liaise with departmental heads and staff to identify facilities related requirements.
- Ensures the facilities services offered meets required standards.
- Recommend improvements that could be made to improve the facilities department.
- Prepare and maintain a maintenance schedule and ensure that all equipment are maintained on schedule
- Monitor equipment usage to ensure they are properly utilized
- Assist in the compliance of existing health and safety policy, safe working best practices.
- Ensure that company facilities meet environmental, health and security standards and comply with government regulations.
- Propose and manage cost-effective solutions.
- Any other tasks related to the role as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- At least 1 year of experience in facility management and maintenance supervision.
- Relevant certification required
- Strong administrative skills
- Managerial experience and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject of the email.