There are multiple available position at feed mill in united state. See below for full details
To ensure the feed mill has enough products to meet our internal and external customer needs. To ensure that the feed mill remains in compliance to all safety and OSHA regulations.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Loading feed for customers
- Safety compliance
- Sacking feed for warehouse and delivery
- Sweeping and cleaning for facility
- Operate bagger, forklift, two-wheel dolly, fright lifts and manlifts
- Assist customers
- All other duties as assigned
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Attention to details
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers.
- High School degree or GED
- Must have a valid Kansas Driver’s License
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Must be able to climb to great heights
- Must be able to twist, turn, push, pull and bend
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
- Must be able to work in extreme environments with dust, heat and cold.
Job Link expired…