Can you work in Singapore as a Financial Accountant? If yes, see below for full details and apply today.
Singapore, officially the Republic of Singapore, is a sovereign island city-state in maritime Southeast Asia.
In the growing environment of Arrow, our team is looking to have Financial Accountant to join our Finance team at our Singapore office.
What Youll Be Doing
- Under limited supervision, evaluates transactions and records as necessary to ensure the financial accounting and records are accurate and complete.
- Supports month end closing activities and responsible for the completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis.
- Performs analysis of actual results against historical/budget/forecast, and provides quality commentaries.
- Identifies process or control weaknesses/issues and escalates appropriately.
- Support treasury, tax, GST and SOX related work, and enforce policies/procedures that enhance internal control environment.
- Supports internal customers and stakeholders, and provide excellent service whenever they have financial information needs.
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 3-4 year accounting/finance degree and 3-8 years of accounting experience.
- Has good communication and presentation skills, proactive in providing recommendations and drive process refinement and automation where required.
- Able to prepare and perform plausibility checks on Balance Sheet and P&L schedules. Good at analysis and able to relate numbers to workflows, business, processes or behaviors.
- Handle ad hoc assignments and projects as and when required.
- Incumbent has high level of discretion to vary from established procedures, works under broad supervision, and solves some complex problems.
- Incumbent generally has substantial work experience involving complex accounting concepts and procedures.
- Highly competent in Excel and Oracle.
Whats In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. Thats why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Paid Time Off
- Special/Extra Leave
- 5-Day Work Week
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazines Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what’s possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.