Fire engineer is urgently needed at ARUP SINGAPORE… If you are interested, you can see below to apply for the job.
Roles & Responsibilities
A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned and independently minded, Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment. We offer a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
We are truly global, and our 14,000 planners, designers, engineers and consultants around the world deliver innovative projects with creativity and passion.
We are currently seeking for a suitable individual to join the Singapore People Services team as an Administrator. This position is a 12 months contract role.
As a Graduate with recognised relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Science, you will be able to demonstrate your ability to design and deliver solutions on projects.
You will aim to develop key knowledge and skills that will allow you to provide a high quality of consultant services. This may take the form of undertaking relevant design and presentation work to assist the T&R design teams covering both project delivery and bids. There will be a structured career plan and development program to assist you in attaining the desired level of knowledge and skills.
You will work on defined tasks relating to the cities and transit development business with close supervision.
About the role
As a Graduate, the below key skills are essential for success in this role:
- Undertake office-based analysis, calculations, acoustics modelling and reporting
- Assist more senior members of staff with the analysis of information, production of designs and computations
- Assist in the preparation of specifications, proposals and other documentation under supervision
- Be accountable for submitting a high quality of work that is accurate which may take the form of routine letters; reports; standard documentation; presentations
- Possess demonstrated excellent attention to detail along with high-level verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and excellent planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team is essential.
Membership of relevant professional institutions/professional peer bodies or significant credit towards eligibility for membership will be highly regarded.
The people at Arup are driven to find a better way and to deliver better solutions for our clients.
We welcome applications from a diverse group of people, including those who are seeking flexible working, have accessibility needs, want to bring their whole selves to work, and can enrich our workforce with cultural diversity.
Take advantage of Arup’s flexible working culture to set and drive your agenda; we are open to candidates seeking a more flexible working week, including part-time/reduced hours.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including a global profit share scheme, excellent staff benefits and long-term career development opportunities.
If you are interested in helping us shape a better world, please visit the Arup Careers portal at www.arup.com to apply quoting the reference number by 3 September 2019.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Job Link expired…