Swift Consulting – We are experts in our fields of work, we use the most modern systems and up-to date knowledge to provide support in all fields particularly in Human Resources, Accounting and Finance, Facility Management, Health Maintenance, Education and Business Management. Our team consists of experts in different professions with a wealth of experience in different sectors both within and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fish Farm Supervisor
Job type : Full Time
- Managing breeding and harvesting schedules and monitoring the health of the fish
- Recruiting, supervising and training the staff who feed fish and clean holding tanks and nets
- Making sure hygiene standards are high, to prevent disease
- Checking that the water quality and oxygen levels are right for the fish
- Keeping records of the numbers and size of fish
- Ordering equipment, chemicals and fish feed
- Keeping financial records, planning budgets and carrying out a range of administrative duties
- Arranging for stock to be sold
- Adhering to environmental standards
- Updating knowledge of fish health and nutrition
- Environment and nature conservation conscious.
- Have knowledge about administrative and managerial fish farming procedures.
- Possess well organizational, communication and personality and the ability to do tasks under a stress full environment.
- Ability to maintain a strict fishing schedule and plan
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letters and CVs with the “Job title” as subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org