Permanent Flight Attendant job is currently available in Canada… Kindly see below on how to apply and apply.
- Ensure the comfort and security of the passengers
- Perform the regular tasks described in the Air Inuit Flight Attendant Manual
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Fluent in English and in French. Inuktitut is an asset
- Good general state of health
- Professional and neat appearance, reliable, punctual and good communications skills
- Minimum of one year experience working with the public
- Successfully complete the (6) six week Flight Attendant training
- Available to work evenings, nights and weekends
Benefits and Salary
The salary is determined according to our compensation policy – (starting at $31, 175)
To apply for this vacancy, please send your resume by December 20th, 2019 by visiting http://www.airinuit.com/en/job-listings
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
AIR INUIT is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Job Link expired…