Can you work as a Flight Attendant in Canada… If yes, see below on how to apply for the Job offer.
Jetlines is a new operation, embodying a youthful, empowered and friendly culture that aims to promote from within.Confident team players and self-motivated true aviators with a passion to introduce Canada to An Ultra Low Fare Airline are offered many advancement and career growth opportunities; from cabin crew new to the industry to aviation veterans with the patience and deep skillsets to mentor, train and check.
If the following characteristics seem familiar to your true self, we may be the right fit for you; a dynamic, nimble, agile and flexible individual with the drive and vision to enrich self and others. These are the kind of people who will create and boost our culture, one person at a time. The right aptitude and attitude merged with warm, friendly and kind customer focus along with distinctively fresh style; creating a high-value airline that brings affordable flying to the masses.
Excellent leadership and communication skills are required – we want to be seen and heard and we all have a part to play. You are not expected just to be a Flight Attendant, but an outstanding service representative of the Jetlines brand at every opportunity.
- Preparing the aircraft for customer boarding and ensuring a keen awareness of the service and safety plan for the flight
- Communicating with customers through one-on-one interactions and general intercom announcements in a warm, friendly and professional manner
- Welcoming customers and engaging with them throughout the flight to create a comfortable, friendly environment
- Ensuring mandatory safety procedures are followed
- Liaising with the flight crew (pilots) to ensure a smooth and well-operated flight with excellent customer communications
- Selling of onboard products
- Assisting customers with a variety of needs including carryon baggage stowage, seating arrangements, and general comfort
- Handling onboard incidents, medical emergencies, flight emergencies and providing First Aid as required
- Ensuring the general orderliness of the aircraft
- Ensuring customer feedback is shared with management and taking an active role in helping management operate and evolve the company to provide the best possible customer experience
- Completing and submitting required safety reports and all pre-flight and post flight paperwork
- Minimum 19 years of age
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must hold a valid Canadian Passport without restrictions
- Possess at least a high school diploma
- Able to obtain a Transport Canada security clearance
- Must be able to reach 201 cm or 79 inches flat-footed with shoes (emergency equipment requirement)
- As per our Alcohol and Drug Policy, all offers of employment for safety-sensitive roles are conditional on passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol testing and background checks
- Live within 90 minutes of Vancouver International Airport
- Must successfully complete a 6-week full-time initial training program in Vancouver
- Must be available and willing to work any hour of the day, and any day of the week or year, as scheduled
- Must be available for reserve shifts
- Must be comfortable working at high altitudes in a pressurized cabin
- Must be comfortable working in confined spaces
- Customer Service and Sales experience an asset
- Bilingual (an asset)
Job Link expired…