Bento Sushi is currently looking for production workers, so if you dream about working in Canada, I guess there is a chance.
- We offer group health benefits and retirement plans for eligible teammates
- Opportunities for growth and skill building – we look forward to training you and teaching you the Bento secrets
- Fun events with your fellow Bentonians!
- We are proud of our Bento Sushi Foundation which offers educational grants for our teammates and funding for other rewarding causes such as seafood sustainability and community involvement.
- Prepare sushi and other products including cooking rice, preparation of raw ingredients, sushi rolling, cutting, sorting and packaging.
- Ensure all operating standards including food safety are adhered and final products meet quality standards.
- Wash all pots, pans, inserts, utensils, etc and clean kitchen equipment when called upon and as per cleaning schedule.
- Maintain a favourable working relationship with all other teammates to foster and promote a working environment that maximizes morale, productivity and efficiency.
- You thrive in a highly repetitive task environment
- Able to work in a refrigerated, cold climate (10°C working climate, 4°C for walk in refrigerator and -18°C for walk in freezer)?
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs where required and stand for extended periods
- Flexible to work various shifts and weekends
- Monday – Friday, and some Sunday
- Toll Free: 1833-212-0028
- Text: 647-459-8787
- Wechat ID: bentosushijobs
Job Link expired…