Bookminders Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forex Training Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Forex Training Manager will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions.
- Identify training needs by evaluating forex market trends.
- Translate requirements into trainings that will groom clients.
- Coordinate building the annual training program and prepare teaching plans.
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals.
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results.
- Deliver training courses.
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes.
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in the forex industry.
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties research and implement best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Forex Training Manager.
- Track record in designing and executing successful forex training programs.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc).
- Vast understanding of the Financial markets, especially Forex.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong writing and record-keeping ability for reports and training manuals.
- Good computer and database skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.