1. Medical Director Needed In Canada – APPLY HERE
This Small Animal Hospital is seeking a full time experienced Veterinarian, Medical Director to join their team. Over and above your primary Veterinarian responsibilities, your secondary responsibility would be providing Medical Director leadership for the Hospital, ensuring compliance relating to the practice of veterinary medicine.
2. Emergency Veterinarian Needed In Canada – APPLY HERE
A few additional key qualifications and attributes are:
- A valid DVM degree or equivalent, enabling practice in Canada
- Experience in an Emergency setting or the willingness and desire to learn about ER Medicine
- License in Ontario or eligibility to be licensed with the CVO.
- Exceptional customer service that builds loyalty and trust with your clients
- Strong organizational skills which allow you to stay focused and work under pressure
3. General Manager Needed In Canada – APPLY HERE
This permanent position is 35 hours per week and reports to the Owners. As the General Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of hostel operations in accordance with Hosteling International Canada policies and standards.
We’re looking for someone who can remain composed while working in a fast-paced environment, and successfully lead a team. You will be an expert communicator and go above and beyond to ensure guest satisfaction.
4. Farm Manager Needed In Canada – APPLY HERE
The business is an internationally known operator of one of the world’s largest specialist Cherry suppliers growing extremely high-quality cherries alongside top fruit on significant scale in one of the world’s most stunning locations of British Columbia in the West of Canada. They are using cutting-edge production techniques and varieties to produce absolute premium quality for the most discerning of global retail customers.
Due to continued development they are now looking to source an experienced Farm Manager to help drive further growth and development of the site through to its next stages of evolution.