Georgetown University Global Human Development Programme (GHD) Masters Scholarships… GHD is pleased to offer merit-based scholarships to international students from the following regions: A full tuition scholarship for a GHD student from sub-Saharan Africa, made possible through the generous support of the William and Catherine McGurn Family; The Father Bienvenido Nebres, S.J. Scholarship covering full tuition and a partial stipend for a GHD student from the Philippines; A partial tuition scholarship for a GHD student from Asia; The Beeck Latin America Endowed Scholarship for a GHD student from Latin America covering 50% of tuition; A partial tuition scholarship for a GHD student from the Middle East.
Applicants to the Global Human Development Program should meet the following requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Completion of courses in introductory macro- and microeconomics and statistics (must be completed before enrollment in August, not necessarily before applying).
- Ability to function effectively in English and one other language (students must pass an oral proficiency exam before graduation, implying that they will have a reasonable command of one foreign language before entering the program).
- At least 1-2 years of full-time work experience post-undergraduate degree is strongly recommended.
- Experience living, studying, and working outside of the United States is strongly recommended.
To be considered for the scholarships, applicants must submit all required application materials:
- Online application
- Personal statement
- Supplemental data sheet
- Official transcripts and test scores (GREs and TOEFL/IELTS)
- Three letters of recommendation
The scholarships will be awarded based on the overall strength of the application. The deadline for admission is January 15.
For More Information: