Breadish Bakery is an excellence driven, fast growing Bread Factory & Food Manufacturing Company based in Akoka, Yaba Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Baker (BREAD)
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Our Ideal MASTER/HEAD BAKER is an experienced Leader who can bake without supervision and will lead and supervise the entire production process of all our Bread Products from Start to Finish.
- The Master/Head Baker will execute and improve recipes, perform quality checks on ingredients and finished products and enhance food presentation.
- You will also supervise a Team of Assistant Bakers and perform other duties to ensure that customers’ needs are satisfied and the bakery is well-stocked and operating smoothly.
- Candidates will be efficient and friendly with a focus on food quality and customer satisfaction. You should be organized, decisive, attentive, and possess a strong understanding of baking techniques.
- Supervising the display finished products.
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls
- Keeping records relating to inventory and daily production information.
- Supervising the Cleaning and restocking of Inventory and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- 5 years or more experience in a Baking role.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders, and create amazing baked goods.
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including early morning, night, weekend and holiday availability.
- Ability to work in a hot, hectic environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances, and lift heavy items for extended periods.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.