Goldline Nigeria Limited is involved in the importation, sales, distribution and installation of security doors, internal and external doors, wooden and metal doors, locks and keys, decorative glass blocks, awnings, etc. We also render after sales services to ensure that our customers get the maximum satisfaction they deserve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales and Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Our Company is looking to hire Head of Sales and Marketing. He/she is expected to have the following principal accountabilities:
- Grow customers’ base (numbers), sales turnover and gross profit within the first 3 months of being hired.
- Discover new markets for the company’s services; develop strategies to increase company’s market shares in new and existing markets.
- Have the responsibility to put the company at the cutting edge of the use of modern technologies, particularly internet and social media to achieve highest possible exposures; and possess the ability to initiate and execute transactions as well as satisfactorily manage customers on these new platforms.
- The group head sales & marketing must be attuned with latest market trends in terms of customers’ expectations, producers’ disruptive innovations, competitions, government policy shifts, and other externalities and effectively utilise them toward corporate progressions.
- Produce and monitor approved periodic sales budgets for the entire company based on sales and marketing intelligence.
- Drive branch heads to achieve company’s sales target and ensure that they achieve (exceed) their respective branch targets.
- Create and sustain marketing and sales momentum across board. The group head sales & marketing is responsible for inciting and inflaming sales drives in all the sales teams at head office and branches.
- Effective management of all customers by ensuring:
- Highest level of customers’ loyalties.
- Excellent service deliveries to customers.
- Speedy resolutions of all customers’ complaints.
- Management of individual customer’s sales turnovers.
- Certifying customers’ satisfactions, etc.
- Continuously review the company’s internal systems to determine how best they could be tuned toward promoting sales
- Exercise Control and overall supervision over Technical and Support services unit to ensure that the unit becomes an effective tool of matchless customer service through timely and high quality technical and support services to our customers.
- Responsible for initiating, directing, coordinating and anchoring the use of modern and traditional marketing media to facilitate sales. Such media include suitable above the line (ATL) and below the line (BTL) advertisements, promotions, trade fairs & exhibitions, and company’s website optimizations.
- Drive branch expansions, new products developments and optimization of all sales expansion strategies. Recommend the expansion/introduction of new branches/products and closure/stoppage of nonperforming branches/products.
- Pursue and ensure that the company receives recognition awards from monitoring and rating agencies.
- Act as the administrative head of all units under his span of control by reviewing and approving varying requests emanating from unit heads.
- Approve or otherwise review expenses requests and retirements of units under his control before they are processed by the accounting department.
- Monitor and ensure effective communication and information flow within the lateral and vertical control spans.
- Constructively aid speedy resolution of workplace conflicts within the lateral and vertical control spans.
- Instill discipline in all the sales employees and branch managers.
- Prepare weekly sales and marketing reports for management.
- Supervise and issue job descriptions to subordinates whose jobs are not explicitly described in the personnel policy; delegates duties accordingly and submits the supplementary job descriptions to the head of human resources for retention while retaining final responsibility for the quality of job done.
- Appraise, query, and make recommendations about subordinates to head of human resources, managing director and (where applicable) head internal controls.
- Carryout any other job that the managing director may assign.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree
- Experience: 7 – 10 years.
- N1,440,000 – N2,400,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter addressed to “The Head, Human Resources” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.