Are you interested in working in Canada? If yes and you can work as a cleaner… See below for full details.
Amica On The Avenue
Casual, On Call Basis
A day in the life of a Housekeeper:
As the Housekeeper you are responsible for all general housekeeping and laundry duties, ensuring all assigned areas are kept at the highest cleaning standard and all tasks are completed in a professional and timely manner.
How do I qualify?
You must have:
- 1 to 2 years’ housekeeping experience
- Certificate in housekeeping, building services or equivalent experience
- Previous hotel experience in a fine dining property is an asset
- Knowledge of W.H.M.I.S. principles is an asset
- Certificate in CPR and Emergency First Aid desired
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to meet the physical and mental requirements of the position
- Demonstrated ability to carry out significant amounts of lifting, bending, stooping and stretching
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Detail oriented, with good organizational abilities
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and respond with a sense of urgency when required
- Demonstrates consistent well-groomed and hygienic appearance
Job Link expired…