Can you work as an housekeeper in United States? If yes, see below for full details and apply for the job offer today.
Rennes Group prides itself on being a family-owned business. In each of our 12 beautiful facilities, we dedicate ourselves to providing high quality, personalized care to meet the growing needs of our senior population. We demonstrate a commitment to the communities we’re located in and value our reputation of providing excellent services to our residents and their families.
We are seeking a Housekeeper who:
- Cleans and sanitizes assigned areas. Performs such tasks as sweeping, mopping, vacuuming floors, preparing beds, cleaning bathrooms and collecting garbage.
- Properly uses equipment to ensure safety
- Maintains and restocks supplies in closets and cleaning carts.
- Strips and waxes floors and cleans carpets as needed.
- Communicates effectively with others and is friendly.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possesses ability to work with all residents, employees, visitors, volunteers, physicians and supervisors in a pleasant, tactful and courteous manner.
- Ability to read, write and remember/follow verbal or written instructions.
No previous experience in this field required.