Airline Passenger Assist Needed In United States… If you are interested in the above job offer in United States. Kindly see below for full details about the job.
Full Job Description
Position Summary Details
The function of this job is to fulfill the passenger services obligation of the airlines for its officially disabled passengers as well as to assist non-disabled persons who desire wheelchair assistance for their comfort. Passenger services positions are very customer service oriented and “tipping” is allowed and customary. Wheelchair Agents who provide extraordinary customer service are known to increase their earning potential between $25–$100 per week (example only).
- At all times follow all safety precautions (push wheelchair at a safe pace, beware of other passengers and carts darting into path, push only one wheelchair at a time, back wheelchairs down jetways rather than face-forward due to decline of the jetway ramp, etc.
- Interact with passengers in a positive interpersonal way
- Assist passengers in any way necessary to provide professional passenger relations (i.e. providing directions, assisting with flight information, and helping with any out-of-the-ordinary circumstances like delayed flights)
- Comply with all Transportation Security Administration (TSA) checkpoint screening requirements and processes
Safely transport passengers from gate to gate, curb to curb, or gate to curb dependent upon whether they are
- In-terminal plane transfers, originating passengers, or destination-arriving passengers
- Assist passengers at baggage claim as necessary
- Coordinate with dispatcher for assignments (dependent on airport)
- Coordinate with gate agents to assist any wheelchair-assisted passengers who will need gate agent assistance at time of boarding to board the aircraft
- Complete thorough Incident Reports for any accidents or out-of-the-ordinary events while in the court of transporting a passenger
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other legally required exceptions.