ABC Humane Wildlife Women In STEM Academic Scholarship… ABC Wildlife offers this scholarship designed to increase the number of women studying and influencing the future of science, including technology, engineering and math.
This scholarship was created by Urban Wildlife Manager Rebecca Fyffe, an entrepreneur who is unique in her industry as a female business owner. Fyffe credits her business acumen and cutting edge research-based methods to her STEM background and wishes for more women to have the opportunity to engage STEM programs and science-based education.
Why are you passionate about science, technology, engineering, or math, and how will your pursuit of these fields help preserve biodiversity, improve the health of our planet, or alleviate human suffering?
- One award of $1,000 will be granted to the top essay submitted, and up to nine other students may receive awards for their submissions. Funds may be used for tuition, academic projects, medical expenses, housing, living expenses, transportation, or other education-related costs.
To apply for the scholarship, applicant must be a student currently enrolled at a college or university recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in the United States.
- Applicants must be studying or planning to study the fields of science (excluding social sciences i.e. economics), engineering, mathematics, or technology.
- If the applicant or the applicant’s parent/legal guardian is employed by ABC Wildlife, Inc. at the time of award, the student is not eligible for the scholarship. Eligibility of finalists will be verified before winners are selected.
- You do not need to be a United States citizen to apply.
- This scholarship is open to persons who identify as female.
Send your essay response in 1,000 words or fewer to email@example.com. The subject line of your submission must include “Women in STEM Scholarship.”
In addition to your essay, please send proof of enrollment and one letter to serve as an academic reference. Both proof of enrollment and the letter of reference are due by July 1, 2022.
For more information, visit HERE