The ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Project (TSDP) is a joint initiative by the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) designed to promote the availability of middle-level manpower with the appropriate Technical and Vocational Skills to meet the identified needs of industries in Nigeria.
The training institutions currently provide empowerment in the following skill areas:
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Machining and Pipe-fitting (Plumbing)
- Welding & Fabrication
- Production Welding
- Maintenance Welding
- Electrical & Electronics Maintenance
- Auto Mechanics / Mechatronics
- Instrumentation – Automation and Process Control
- Building Construction
- Agric and Agro-Allied
- Good numerical ability and fluency in communication
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35years
- Must have a passion for exploring the ICT world as a Career.
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
At the end of the training, participants would be
- Equipped with the globally recognized certification programme in computer and internet proficiency for employability
- Skilled in the critical competencies in Information and Communication Technology required to create wealth and be self-employed
- Empowered with in-depth mentorship opportunities to become entrepreneurs capable (Skills Development) of starting and running a sustainable technology-based business.
Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and stipend. The programme is non-residential.
Candidates, will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for an interview. Candidates should bring along the following:
> 2 passport-sized photographs
> Original Birth Certificate
> Educational Qualification Certificate(s)
> Original and Photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card, or International Passport.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Candidates should forward their current CVs, photocopies of credentials as well as a written application not later than 6th July 2020to firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information: