Can you work at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited? If yes, see below for full details and apply for the job today.
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and Vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, Evian® and A&W®.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
The District Sales Manager leads a team responsible for the execution of sales initiatives.
- The District Sales Manager will have full responsibility for sales execution in all local, regional and national assigned accounts
- Responsible for the execution of all sales priorities and initiatives
- Understand P&L and manage budgets
- Responsible for identifying and developing core talent, including the development of Sales Managers and People Leaders
- In field coaching and development of direct reports will be required
- Responsible for developing a diverse and inclusive culture
- Responsible for the customer relationship between our operations team and our customers
- Regular interaction with store level and local chain leaders
- Accountable for selling in and adherence to calendar marketing agreements and providing feedback to the national customer teams
- Execute and fulfill all channel, package and pricing plans provided by the National and Region Retail Sales teams
- Bachelor’s degree required; Business Admin, Marketing, or Finance/Economics preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in consumer products/direct store delivery sales required
- Experience leading and developing a team of people
- Well versed in use of Office Suite required, Sales data reporting knowledge and experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license required
- Periodic bending, kneeling, pulling, and/or lifting of 50+ pounds