Toc Consult is a consulting firm that renders HR services such as recruitment, advisory services and other HR related services.
Job Title: Key Account Manger
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Research key customer wants and needs
- Suggest solutions that answer clients’ needs and wants
- Ensure the ordered products are delivered in a timely manner
- Serve as contact point for key customers and internal teams
- Resolve customers’ complaints in an effective and respectful way
- Key Account Manager must Gather, report and communicate customers’ feedback on service, technology and product delivery at Toc Consult
- Research and source new potential clients
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Measure, track and analyze key account metrics
- Create reports for upper management
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Previous working experience as Key Account Manager for a minimum of four (4) years
- Experience in sales and customer services will be an advantage
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines
- Problem-solving and negotiation aptitude
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Application will only be considered from candidates who have a Degree in Pharmacy.