We all know that Kwara Poly Post-UTME is one important exam you must take and pass before you gain admission. So, it is really important for you to prepare very well in order to pass the Kwara Poly post UTME in 2020. And you can actually prepare using this Kwara Poly Post UTME Past Questions and answers we have for you.
Are you aspiring to be a student of Kwara Polytechnic? Do you want to get the Kwara post UTME past questions and their answers? Why not read along with me so that you can know.
Well, this information we are bringing for you will help you out in the upcoming Kwara Post-UTME in 2020.
What is the nature of Kwara Poly Post UTME questions?
Well, the test always holds online between 7 am and 7 pm. However, candidates should be mindful of the type of Cybercafe they patronize.
Well, you will see the same subjects you wrote in Jamb in the post UTME. So, if you have written Mathematics, English, Physics, and Biology in Jamb, these are the subjects you should expect in Kwara Poly Post UTME as well.
How many questions should I expect in the Kwara Poly Post UTME 2020?
Well, it is very important to know the nature of the Kwara Poly post UTME you want to take. Honestly, you need to get ready for this.
However, you will have to answer 20 questions in 15 minutes. Also, do not forget that this is a CBT (Computer Based-Test). So, if you waste so much on a question, do remember that the time on the computer is reading and once it finishes reading, the questions will submit itself automatically online.
What are the requirements for Kwara State Poly Post UTME?
So, for you to be able to apply for the Kwara Poly Post-UTME in 2020, you need to know the requirements for application. The requirements are:
How to apply for the Kwara Poly Post UTME Screening Exercise
So, here are the steps to follow:
- So, read the declaration and click on the “Proceed” button.
- Then, you upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
- Next, you enter the “next of kin” information and click on “Continue”.
- Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
- After that, click on “Continue” to see payment details.
- Then, click on the “CollegePay” button to proceed to payment or Click on the “Cancel” button to stop the payment process.
- Just select his/her ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Then, key in your card number, card expiry date, and the card CVC2 (the 3 digits at the back of the card), card pin, and then click on “Pay”.
Kwara State Polytechnic Cut Off Marks for Departments
Samples of Kwara Poly Post-UTME 2020 Past Questions and Answers
1. Gone are the days when he… enjoy patronage. (A) would(B) will (C) used to (D) could
2. He did not attend the final burial …. (A) rite (B) rights (C) rites (D) right
In the questions below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase underlined
3. The culprits will surrender their loot to the customs officials. (A) give away (B) give out (C) give in (D) give up
1. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y. (A) 12 (B) 9 (C) 8 (D) 4
2. Three consecutive positive integers a, b and c are such that b2 = 4(a + c). Find the value of c. (A) 3 (B) 6 (C) 9 (D) 5
3. Find the number of sides of a regular polygon whose interior angle is twice the exterior angle. (A) 5 (B) 6 (C) 8 (D) 9
1. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery? (A) Chlorine (B) Oxygen (C) Hydrogen (D) Ammonia
2. The principal constituents of natural gas is … (A) methane (B) ethane (C) propane (D) butane
3. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O, when heated to constant weight gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value of X? (A) 2.0 (B) 3.0 (C) 5.0 (D) 4.0
1. A car X moving of mass 500kg accelerates at 1ms-2 when the force due to the engine is 600N. (A)(B)(C)(D)
2. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec , what is the average power developed? (A) 0.2kw (B) 4.0kw (C) 10kw (D) 15kw (E) 20kw
3. If two equal charges each 1C were separated in air by a distance of 1km, what would be the force between them? (A) 2KN (B) 3KN (C) 9KN (D) 10KN (E) 4KN
1. Ribosomes are found in all living cells. What is their function? (A) cellular respiration (B) synthesis of proteins (C) excretion of waste products (D) intracellular transport
2. An ecosystem is composed of all of the following except (A) Plants (B) Animals (C) Temperature (D) Meadows
3. Carbohydrates are stored in animal cells as (A) glucose (B) glycogen (C) maltase (D) starch
How to check the Kwara Poly Post UTME result
Firstly, go to https://kwarapolyportal.org/applogin.php
Secondly, key in your application ID and password.
Thirdly, click on “Login” to enter the application portal.
Finally, click on “Reprint”. Afterward, click on the “CBT Test result” to see your score.
Why you should get the Kwara Poly past questions
Actually, we have noticed that over the years, Kwara State Polytechnic repeat their post UTME past questions. Honestly, once you get this past questions and answers, it will help you will prepare very well and you will score very high in the exam. But you can stand out after getting and studying these past questions.
Also, we have gathered past questions and answers from 2008 till date. So, we are assuring you that the questions you get when you purchase this Kwara Poly Past Questions and Answers are real past questions that you may see during the exam.