Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Job Title: Laboratory Assistant – Cement Industry
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a responsible Laboratory Assistant to carry out sampling, testing, measuring, recording and analysing in cooperation with the rest of the lab team. The Laboratory Assistant will have experience in a laboratory environment and accuracy in order to extract reliable and valid results At Dangote Group
- Chemical analysis by wet method, oil analysis, coal analysis and water analysis.
- Chemical tests as indicated in the Quality control testing/sampling plan.
- Reagents preparation and standardization.
- Oil and other fuel analysis
- (4) Monitor sample collection and preparation
- On site testing of each truck of oil for SG etc before unloading and batch testing for water.
- OND (Lab Technology) + 5 years’ experience
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Sound judgement and decision making skills
- Analytical thinking
- Proficiency in Computer Operation
- Outstanding communication skills
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online