Can you work in United States? Can you work with Coca-Cola company? If yes, try your luck before by applying
Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It’s an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company’s flagship market. We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do – whether we’re innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people – with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace – are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
About the role?
Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, and supplies within production and warehouse operations:
- Manual handling and cleaning of bulk transfer hoses
- Manual reworking of product
- Material Handling of supplies for the production lines
- Ensure equipment is supplied with required materials, (e.g., adhesives, shrink wrap, labels).
- Perform quality checks as required
- Maintain accurate records and logs as required
- Maintain equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all GMP standards.
- Maintain proper safety conditions of the area including immediately correcting or reporting safety and quality issues to your supervisor.
- Troubleshoot and correct machinery or quality problems.
- Work an 8-hour, 10-hour, or 12-hour shift or required hours necessary to meet business requirements
- Standard shift is 8 hours but must be able to work mandatory overtime as assigned per plant rules. Shift hours:
- 1st: 5:30am – 2:00pm
- 3rd: 9:30pm – 6:00am
- Must be able to lift 60lbs.
- Standing for extended periods, walking, lifting, climbing, crouching, bending, reaching and stooping.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, and all Company rules and policies
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 year of general work experience required.
- Prior production / manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to operate manufacturing equipment.
- Basic math skills and reading comprehension.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.