If you are aspiring to study at Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH). Then you have to prepare to participate and score high in their 2020 Post-UTME screening exercise. But the secret to scoring very high in LASPOTECH Post UTME screening exercise is by how many years of Past Questions and Answers you have consumed.
Because Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) practically repeats past questions just like JAMB. For this reason, you will able to easily recognize questions that have been repeated in these past questions and answers. Hence, getting the right past question papers is the right thing to do, in order for you to see your dreams as a student coming to pass.
That is why we are so real to you by compiling the perfect LASPOTECH Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. You need to know that there are a lot of fake LASPOTECH Post UTME Past Questions and Answers on the internet, and most students fall prey to them.
Over the years, we have received messages and emails from applicants for past questions and answers. So, I really encourage you to purchase one. I’m trying to convince you to buy it because it’s for your own good. And it’s necessary to have a guide on what to expect in LASPOTECH Post-UTME exams if you really want to gain admission.
What is the Nature of Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME?
Basically, the LASPOTECH Post-UTME is the combination of the candidate’s JAMB. This means that if you are a medical student who wrote English, mathematics, physics, and chemistry in JAMB, you will still write to the same subjects in your Post-UTME.
However, it is more technical and a bit more difficult than what you wrote in Jamb. But it can still happen if you properly prepare yourself.
What are the Requirements for LASPOTECH Post UTME 2020
For you to be able to apply for any Lagos State Polytechnic Post-UTME, you need to know the requirements for application. For this reason, we will be making available all the necessary requirements required for the exam.
Here is the requirement for the candidates who are eligible to purchase Lagos State Polytechnic Post-UTME:
Douments Required for the LASPOTECH Post-UTME Screening
Most importantly, its good you note that on the day of the screening exercise, candidates must come along with the print-out of their Post-UTME slips. That is the one that has the uploaded passport photograph?
And also a print-out of the JAMB UTME result and it must be submitted on the day of the screening exercise.
How to Register for LASPOTECH Post UTME
To register online, log in to the University portal, https://applications.laspotech.app/(S(r5qtcdrpgmlkhcztac4enmjh))/Start.aspx?ApplicationType=ND-FT# and fill in the necessary information.
What is the Cut-off Mark for LASPOTECH Post UTME
The management of Lagos State Polytechnic established its cut-off mark score between 150 and 200 and more. And these LASPOTECH post-UTME cut-off mark scores are always subject to the course you are studying and the level of proficiency.
Keep in mind that different departments and faculties have separate cuts off marks for different courses. So it is important that you carefully check out where your department cut off mark.
How Can I Check my LASPOTECH Post UTME Result 2020?
Follow the simple steps below to access your Lagos State Polytechnic post UTME screening exercise score:
Candidate are to check the polytechnic portal 24-48 hours after completing the post UTME application for their results.
Samples of LASPOTECH Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers
There are fifty (50) questions comprising English Langauge, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Note, each subject expect Mathematics are of two groups A and B. Below are the questions
LASPOTECH Post UTME Past Questions for English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s)
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C) break-in (D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B) made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) sieze (D) sease
4. If you are going to the market, may I… please? (A) follow you (B)come with you (C) come by you (D) come as your second
5. Thank you for the party, we really… (A) enjoyed ourselves (B)enjoyed (C) enjoyed very much (D) enjoyed too much.
LASPOTECH Post UTME Past Questions for Mathematics
1. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3 (C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
2. Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
3. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2 (B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1,2
9. In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French. (A) 45 (B) 50 (C) 55 (D) 60
10. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y. (A) 12 (B) 9 (C) 8 (D) 4
LASPOTECH Post UTME Past Questions for Biology
1. The muscle cell fluid of an athlete was tested immediately after a 100m race and was found to contain a high concentration of lactic acid. Explain what could have caused this. The (A) athlete must have eaten food containing a lactic acid (B) athlete must have injected lactic acid into his blood just before the race (C)athlete must have carried out anaerobic respiration during the race (D) athlete must have inhaled lactic acid from the environment during the race.
2. One of this is not a continuous variation (A) height (B) weight (C)tongue rolling (D) skin colour
3. One of the following is usually worm-like, cylindrical or flattened(A) molluscs (B) insects (C) nematodes (D) annelids
4. The roots hairs are for (A) strength and support (B) conducting liquid (C)absorption of water and salt (D) penetration into the soil
5. The random way genes recombine during meiosis and fertilization leads to (A) genetic variation (B) phenotype (C) genome (D) genotype
6. In a cell, the genes are carried by(A) Nuclear membrane(B)Chromatin threads(C) lysosomes(D) Mitochondria
7. An ecosystem is composed of all of the following except:(A) Plants(B) Animals(C)Temperature(D) Meadows
8. In a food web, tertiary consumers belong to which trophic level(A) First(B) Second(C) Third(D)Fourth
9. The primary structure responsible for pumping the blood for circulation through the mammalian circulatory systems is the (A) Veins (B) Right auricle (C)Arteries (D) Left ventricle
10. The cocoon into which an earthworm lays its egg is produced in the(A) prostomium(B) peristomium(C) chaeta(D) clitellum
LASPOTECH Post UTME Past Questions for Physics
1. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec, what is the average power developed? (A) 0.2kw (B) 4.0kw (C) 10kw (D) 15kw (E)20kw
2. A gun of mass 0.1kg has a bullet of mass 0.1kg , the bullet leaves the piston when fired at a velocity of 200m/s , find the final velocity (A) 20m/s (B) 23m/s (C) 30m/s (D) 45m/s (E) 15m/s
3. Which of the following pairs has one vector and one scalar quantity? (A) displacement, acceleration (B) potential energy, work (C) speed, power (D)kinetic energy, force (E) velocity, momentum
4. If p is the momentum of an object, then the expression P2/m has the same units as(A) acceleration(B) Energy (C) force (D) impulse(E) power
5. A ship floating in the clear water of density 1000kg moves to sea-water of density 1050kg where it floats, the upthrust on the ship then (A)stays constant (B) decreases (C) increases (D) increases by 0.05 times (E) decreases by 0.05 times
LASPOTECH Post UTME Past Questions for Chemistry
1. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O, when heated to constant weight, gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value of X?(A) 2.0(B) 3.0(C) 5.0(D)4.0
2. The principal constituents of natural gas are (A)methane (B) ethane (C) propane (D) butane
3. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery? (A)chlorine (B) oxygen (C) ammonia (D) hydrogen
4. A mixture of sugar and sulphur can be separated by (A) dissolution in water, evaporation, and filtration (B) filtration, evaporation and dissolution in water (C)dissolution in water, filtration, and evaporation (D) evaporation, dissolution in water and filtration
5. The percentage of water of crystallization in ZnSO4. 7H2O is (A) 33% (B) 44% (C) 55% (D) 87%
Why You Should Get the LASPOTECH Post-UTME Past Question Paper
The Lagos State Polytechnic is a highly competitive university. Only a little portion of the total number of students who apply to the university gains admission. The secret to the selection of the successful student is the Past Questions.
We have discovered that over the years, Lagos State Polytechnic repeat their past questions. If you get this past question and answer, you will be better equipped to pass the LASPOTECH Post-UTME in one sitting and be among those selected for admission.
We have gathered past questions and answers dating as far back as the year 2010 and have discovered that most of the questions are repeated. So, we are assuring you that the questions you get when you purchase this LASPOTECH Past Questions and Answers are real past questions that you will likely encounter on the exam day.
How to Get the LASPOTECH Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers
The LASPOTECH Post UTME past question cost N2,000 for your subject combination and to get it, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subject combination you wrote in UTME for the LASPOTECH Post-UTME. So, we have compiled the subject combination you wrote in UTME based on the course you applied for in LASPOTECH.
Therefore, all you need do is specify the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
There are three methods of purchasing our original LASPOTECH Post UTME past questions and answer. They are:
For any of the payment method above, you’ll be paying into the account details below:
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose the Debit Card option, you’ll input your card details and email address. Upon payment, you will get a mail of the past question you had selected in Step One.
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of LASPOTECH Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g LASPOTECH Medicine and Surgery Past Question.” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your Past Question instantly.
If you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283
Going deeper, we have compiled past questions for all topics and when you place orders, each one will be sent to you. In fact, you don’t need to wait for LASPOTECH Post UTME 2020, you can start subscribing now.
Once you subscribe, you don’t only get LASPOTECH Post UTME past questions and answers, you will be getting other necessary information. Such as scholarship alert to help you pay for your school fees at Lagos State Polytechnic in 2020.