Can you work in a Lifestyle center as a cleaner in United States (USA)? If yes, see below for full details and apply for the job today.
POSITION STATUS: FULL TIME YEAR ROUND
- Health Benefits
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Company Sponsored Wellness Program
Summary of the main function/purpose of the position:
Produce the highest quality of cleanliness in The Lifestyle Center and surrounding areas following established procedures. Treat fellow employees and guests with dignity and respect and uphold all company standards, policies and procedures.
Key Principal duties/responsibilities (5-8):
- Clean all areas of the Lifestyle Center, according to preset standards. Principal tasks include but would not be limited to: vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning The Market and Terracotta.
- Keep cart, storage room and equipment neat and orderly.
- Follow established chemical procedures.
- Provide information regarding the property and available services to guests promptly and courteously.
- Turn in immediately all articles found in The Lifestyle Center and handle according to Lost and Found procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Occasional duties or projects which may be performed at regular intervals:
- Assisting in other areas of the resort
- Report any unusual situations or suspicious activities to supervisor.
- Follow all safety and energy conservation guidelines.
- Report maintenance problems immediately.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the management
Accountability: Areas in which the position is accountable/responsible:
Customer Service: Yes
Educational and/or equivalence in experience requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Knowledge of cleaning equipment, methods, and chemicals also preferred. Good communication skills required.
Specialized or technical educational requirements:
Specialized equipment or machines used in the course of the duties of the position.
Personal computer, printer, calculator and standard office equipment and machines as required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, and is required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, sit, and walk. The employee may occasionally be required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. Ability to work outside in extremely hot and humid conditions, ability to lift up to 50 lb.
- Environment varies from normal indoor office conditions to outside conditions encompassing various weather conditions
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and a high degree of autonomy in all areas.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES THE ABILITY AND WILLINGNESS TO ASSIST IN VARIOUS TASKS IN OTHER DEPARTMENTS AS WELL AS THEIR OWN.